FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS £75 and OVER (excluding exceptions)
- Applies to UK Mainland Only
- Excludes any order that includes Skis or Snowboards
ALL OTHER ORDERS (eg Orders less than £75 that do not include Skis or Snowboards)
- Mainland UK - £3.95
- Next Working Day Tracked - £9.95
- Highlands & Islands of Scotland - £7.45
- Isle of Man - £14.99
- The Isles of Scilly - £14.99
- Northern Ireland - £14.99
- Southern Republic of Ireland - £14.99
ORDERS THAT INCLUDE SKIS or SNOWBOARDS
- Mainland UK - £9.95
- All other regions - £22.00
WHERE WILL WE DELIVER TO
- Mainland United Kingdom.
- The Isle of Man.
- The Isles of Scilly
- Northern Ireland
- Southern Republic of Ireland
- The Highlands and Islands of Scotland
- BFPO - dispatched from local post office and subject to BFPO restrictions
: Customers outside of the UK wishing to place an order should contact us for a shipping quote.
- We aim to dispatch orders made before 1:00 pm on the same day. Orders made after this time will be dispatched the following day. For IN-STOCK ITEMS.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday. Any orders received on Saturday or Sunday will processed on the following Monday.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS or NON-STOCK ITEMS will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- Should there be a delay with the processing of your order, ThreeZero will inform you why and keep you informed of the situation by email or by telephone.
- We reserve the right to charge more for delivery as appropriate in exceptional circumstances eg. if the order is to be delivered to a remote area or for very large or valuable items. ThreeZero will always contact you to discuss the options before making additional delivery charges.
OTHER DELIVERY DETAILS
- It is the general practice of the couriers we use, to try to deliver to an address twice; leaving a card at each attempt, if there is nobody home. In the unlikely event that a customer does not facilitate subsequent delivery, or collection from the couriers depot, after 7 days of the second delivery attempt by the delivery company, the courier returns the item to ThreeZero. At this stage it will become the customers responsibility to arrange collection or delivery of their goods from ThreeZero in Victoria, Cornwall, at their own expense. The original cost of delivery will be non-refundable.
- If the item is returned to us, any postage costs incurred from a failure to deliver, as specified above, we reserve the right to charge you for it or subtract this from any refund due to you. This is made clear Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) regulations 2000, ThreeZero will not be responsible for any postage costs for the return of any unwanted/unsuitable products. The original cost of delivery will be non-refundable.